Girls Activist of Kyrgyzstan and Global Voices

I started working in media sphere in my 13 years old, now I am 16. My experience I started from citizen journalism and then started intrested in political systemof goverment and write for mass media in Kyrgyzstan. For three years of news producing at Kloop Media Foundation. I had accumulated a lot of information about Kyrgyzstan.

Then I started working on Human Rights and in November 2013 we opened club for Girls Activist of Kyrgyzstan. In my country It seems normal to humiliate girls and women rights, its really difficult system to stop it, but I don’t give up until I believe that work we are doing its for Democracy! Everyday we are fighting for equality between girls and boys.

So, in the first step of our activity we made this video +subtitles. What girls are silent about?

After all of it, we started working with Global Voices and they supported us, so this is our blog where we are publishing stories of girls from all Kyrgyzstan, to show what the reality of girls life and it makes us feel stronger! I am really happy and thankful to have an opportunity to be as a part of this Global Voices Summit 2015 and share with experiences to work in this sphere.

1 comment

Cancel this reply