We are here now and ready to act!

I am girl activist of Kyrgyzstan.
I live in the country where somebody speaks, acts and decides instead of us, where violence, injustice, discrimination, hate are normal.
I believed and believe now that I can change our world, even if it is not so easy, but I can and I will, I want every girl to be free, educated, healthy, strong and happy.
Our group tries to do all the best to make it real. Every girl does, may be she just doesn't now about it.
We want our voices to be heard. It is very important for us to write our stories ourselves. Because society just close eyes on what is happening. We want more girls from other cities and villages of Kyrgyzstan write their stories, so Rising Voices helps us with this a lot. Now girls from some other villages, cities, and every girl who wants to write her stories post them on our blog devochkiaktivistki.kloop.kg
Big thanks to Rising Voices who helped us to make it real!! Now we are a little bit closer to the world without violence, injustice, hate and discrimination.

1 comment

Cancel this reply