Meet Anushe Noor Faheem, The Youngest Author Of Global Voices Online

Making acquaintance with Anushe was one of my wonderful online virtual meeting, especially that she is an activist teenager from Pakistan, the youngest author of Global Voices who joined the community few months ago, writing for Global Voices is a real pleasure for her, an opportunity to learn from all and knowing about the world that lies beyond the doorstep.

She is one of Malala Yousafzai's supporters, the 17-year-old Pakistani education activist, the youngest-ever recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize, it's through reading a book about Malala that Anushe discovered GV for the first time. When asking her about the recently act of terrorism happening in her country. She said:

“Personally, I've always been asked to keep my profile as low as my mother is afraid getting threats and being attacked as now they don't even spare children.”

She condemns terrorism freely on social media and actively take part in discussion. And this situation pushes her more to be an activist

Anushe contributes also to other platforms like I Am That Girl,  Miss Heard Magazine, Global Partnership For Education & Jalaibi.com. She is also a storyteller at Stories Beyond Borders. Her dream job is to become a journalist as she has always been passionate about providing voice to the unheard, and that's the reason she tries to cover common people as much as possible, and advocating for their rights.

Anushe's hobbies are writing, singing, dancing! Writing has always been a part of her that she can't get rid of!

Yes indeed, she is such an inspiration for me, it's nice to see teenager like her taking responsability and making her opinion to be known and her views listened. This motivates me to encourage teenagers, young peoples in my country to do the same.

2 comments