NewsFrames for GV

Hi GV Community! Thanks so much for the introduction, Ivan, and I am excited to join Global Voices and work this project.

This fall, in addition to getting acquainted with Global Voices and with work already underway with our partners at MediaCloud, we have a number of things on tap: meeting at MIT this month to kick things off and beginning a thoughtful process of software design, one that makes sure that NewsFrames lives up to its promise for Global Voices.

In fact, this is precisely where you will come in, since it would be impossible for the project to be a success without your needs, perspectives, and insights. That's why we will be reaching out soon for interested volunteers to join a small feedback and early testing crew. We're also going to work on ways to keep everyone up-to-date on the development and progress of NewsFrames, so stay tuned.

I really look forward to meeting community members and to understanding more about what drives and interests you. Feel free to contact me directly with any thoughts or questions, or reply in comment to this post.

4 comments

Cancel this reply