Hello, everyone! I present you the state of Lingua for September 2018.
In total this month, we published 542 posts, attracted 272,382 visits and 337,465 page views. Our collective Lingua Facebook pages’ fans reached 263,061 and 260,975 followers on Twitter.
Here is a rundown of how all sites did in September.
- “Flipboard have us 38% of Arabic Lingua traffic, the spike thanks to:
- This post increased our Italian Lingua traffic by 25%:
- Claire Ulrich, our veteran Global Voices in French contributor, commemorated our late community member Boukary Konate, who died in September 2017.
- Arpan Rachman from Global Voices in Indonesian wrote about the Book Fair in Jakarta.
- We published a report about our cooperation with Meedan translating #RightsCon tweets.
- We started our GV Community Council process and introduced Issue papers 1 and 2..
- Kristina Edinger, GV Spanish into English translator, wrote a series of translation tips; Pretranslation and Context, Metalanguage and Word Order and Slang and Social Media
Top rankings for this months are:
Traffic in page-views
Arabic ar 128,035
Spanish es 19,647
French fr 17,493
Amharic am 8,885
Arabic ar 42,913
Bangla bn 7,847
Spanish es 7,529
French fr 5,535
Thank you Lingua! You are the best :)
Don't forget to follow Lingua on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+! Please share the application form to join Lingua with your friends and networks. We translate into dozens of languages! Finally, subscribe to our Lingua newsletter!