Hello, everyone! I present you the state of Lingua for January 2019.
In total this month, we published 693 posts, attracted 245,693 visits and 296,948 page views. Our collective Lingua Facebook pages’ fans reached 262,027 and 259,403 followers on Twitter.
Here is a rundown of how all sites did last month.
- Global Voices became a partner for International Year of Indigenous Languages 2019
- We announced our need for translators into Dutch, German, French, and Esperanto. Please share with your networks!
- Our new polyglot Managing Editor shared his self-introduction, check it out!
- Our contributors shared a glimpse of where they contribute to GV!
- Claire Ulrich, from French Lingua, shared the details of The First Boukary Konaté Blogging Awards, in Mali.
- The CivilServant team shared how Wikipedians thank each other in different languages.
- We published the January edition of the Lingua Newsletter.
Top rankings for this months are:
Arabic ar 126,650
Spanish es 19,623
French fr 17,476
Amharic am 8,885
Arabic ar 42,520
Bangla bn 7,966
Spanish es 7,533
French fr 5,567
Thank you Lingua! Every translation counts! :)
Don't forget to follow Lingua on Twitter and Facebook! Please share the application form to join Lingua with your friends and networks. We translate into dozens of languages! Finally, subscribe to our Lingua newsletter!