· October, 2014

Posts about First Post from October, 2014

Girls Activist of Kyrgyzstan and Global Voices

October 25, 2014

I started working in media sphere in my 13 years old, now I am 16. My experience I started from citizen journalism and then started intrested in political systemof goverment and write for mass media in Kyrgyzstan. For three years of news producing at Kloop Media Foundation. I had accumulated...

Global Voices, um lugar que cheguei para ficar

October 24, 2014

O meu nome completo é Dércio Ernesto João Tsandzana, de nacionalidade moçambicana, resido actualmente na capital do país, Maputo. Tenho um percurso académico brilhante não tendo atrasado em nenhum nível anterior até a esta parte. Escrevo actualmente artigos de opinião para o maior jornal de circulação em Moçambique, Jornal notícias;...

GV: Sharing Home stories with the World

October 24, 2014

I am proud and honored to be a Global Voices contributor. When Ndesanjo Macha the Sub-Saharan Editor contacted me and said that I had been selected as a contributor many months after I had applied, I was extremely excited but I was not sure whether I was confident enough to...

Kenya: Transforming Sports Coverage Through Blogs

October 24, 2014

On most counts though, sports blogs have helped their administrators learn better and understand their world of sport. It has also meant interaction with sports personalities, administrators and gets more first-hand accounts from those mentioned.

Thanks Google, I am a GVer!

October 20, 2014

I have a love and hate relationship with Google, but for one thing alone I would really like to thank Google forever: I discovered Global Voices through an unpretentious search on its engine for two keywords: translation, blogs.

My Global Voices

October 17, 2014

“I am most glad and look forward to covering the Nigerian blogosphere for Global Voices. I don't really mind being a volunteer, since the main reason why I started blogging was to jump the gate keeping of local print media. As such, I see it as an honour to contribute for you.” - writes Nwachukwu Egbunike.

Happy 10th Anniversary GV!!

October 16, 2014

"I cannot describe that comforting feeling of knowing that thanks to my article many people around the world would be able to know that there were good film proposals emerging in Costa Rica," writes Jenny Cascante González

Finding Me!

October 10, 2014

I've learned so much from everyone here! Thanking everyone would be less! GV has been so important to me as I've known myself through GV! Love you all!! Especially my GV TEAM PAKISTAN.