Hello, everyone! I present to you the state of Lingua for March 2020.
In total this month, we published 666 posts, attracted 314,987 visits,, and 376,371 page views. Our collective Lingua Facebook pages’ fans reached 257,472 and 262,474 followers on Twitter.
Here is a rundown of how all sites did last month.
- Greek, Italian and French Lingua sites had astounding number of translations this month as below.
- ‘The Identity Matrix‘ project for African digital spaces took off.
- We published the “The art of hyperlinking in a GV story.”
- We have a new Spanish-speaking Latin America editor.
- Global Voices’ guidance on the Covid-19 pandemic is published.
Top rankings for March are:
Arabic ar 121,358
Spanish es 19,494
French fr 17,093
Amharic am 8,800
Arabic ar 42,045
Bangla bn 8,270
Spanish es 7,555
French fr 5,575
We are in unusual times, and our Lingua contributors are at the best of their game. Thank you so much!
Don't forget to follow Lingua on Twitter and Facebook! Please share the application form to join Lingua with your friends and networks. We translate into dozens of languages! Finally, subscribe to our Lingua newsletter!