· March, 2017

Posts about Lingua from March, 2017

RightsCon Brussels 2017: Translation Lab

March 26, 2017

We asked, what would happen if the most important tweets from RightsCon 2016 were made available in Spanish and Arabic? Given the conference’s global audience, it felt crucial to make these social media posts accessible to people tuning in from different parts of the world.

New Hungarian Translation Manager on board!

March 22, 2017

I am very glad to announce we have a new Hungarian Translation Manager! Please meet Dávid Kalmár, our new Hungarian Lingua Co-Editor, based in Budapest, Hungary. Dávid is a Localization Expert with a master degree in psychology (unique right?) He is also great with the guitar! Follow Dávid on Facebook and LinkedIn!

New Portuguese Translation Managers team on board!

March 20, 2017

I am very happy to announce that we have a new team of Portuguese Translation Managers! Please meet: - Esther Dodo: Our new Portuguese Translation Manager, based in Miami, US. Esther is a Brazilian translator, proofreader, and editor, with a degree in business and marketing. She has been with us...

New Macedonian Translation Manager on board!

March 17, 2017

I am delighted to announce that we have a new Macedonian Translation Manager. Please meet Dragan Kucirov. Dragan is an interpreter in the language pairs: EN-MK, MK-EN and FR-MK, and works at Metamorphosis Foundation, as well as an occasional DJ! He has been doing a great job recently, reviving our Macedonian site,...