Hello, everyone! I present you the state of Lingua for April 2018.
In total this month, we published 662 posts, attracted 319,084 visits and 404,387 page views. Our collective Lingua Facebook pages’ fans reached 265,463 and 274,820 followers on Twitter.
Here is a rundown of how all sites did last month.
- We shared our need for translators in Odia, Kurdish, Korean, and Khmer. Please spread the word!
- Check out the most visited translations in April.
- Ricardo Ilton stepped down as a Translation Manager of Portuguese Lingua.
- As each year, we announced our cooperation with Meedan to translate RightsCon tweets into Arabic, French, and Spanish.
- Nubian, our latest addition to Lingua, is now live!
- Portuguese Lingua announced publishing our Portuguese Style Guide!
- Guillem Belmar Viernes, our newest Catalá translator, wrote about “The Livingroom of languages“
- Japanese Lingua attracted 70K visits this month, thanks to the translation of “Twitter Thread of Observations and Surprising Moments in Japan Goes Viral“
Top rankings for this months are:
Traffic in page-views
Chinese T. 17,421
Thank you Lingua! Thank you for being the essence of GV! You are the best :)
Don't forget to follow Lingua on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+! Please share the application form to join Lingua with your friends and networks. We translate into tens of languages!