October 25, 2014

Posts from October 25, 2014

Elections and Culture

October 25, 2014

My first post for Global Voices was technically not my first post. I had written on my blog, medeamaterial, a post about a music festival in downtown San Jose, Costa Rica, and David Sasaki, who was then the Latin America Editor, contacted me about reposting my article. I was interested...

Spring: how the Arab one induced mine..

October 25, 2014

It was quite weird reading an e-mail asking me to write something about my first encounter with GV. It's weird because of the timing. Just yesterday, and out of the blue, i was squeezing my brain, trying to remember how i got to know about GV. i couldn't,and i still...

My Lesson on Dignity

October 25, 2014

When I started to volunteer as a translator for Global Voices, I had already been a keen reader for years. My first translation has been a quick read by Rami “A Lesson on Dignity from Syria“. When I looked up my first translation and it turned out to be that...

Girls Activist of Kyrgyzstan and Global Voices

October 25, 2014

I started working in media sphere in my 13 years old, now I am 16. My experience I started from citizen journalism and then started intrested in political systemof goverment and write for mass media in Kyrgyzstan. For three years of news producing at Kloop Media Foundation. I had accumulated...